Does marketing for your business or charity feel a bit like this...
...Don't Worry We can help
We work with many businesses and charities in Scotland, solving their marketing challenges and helping them to grow. Here are 5 of the most frequent problems that people contract us with, together with our solutions.
1. Your on-line presence undersells the quality of your service, products and experience - The quality of what you can offer to clients has to be accurately demonstrated on-line, otherwise you may never have the opportunity to demonstrate to them just how good you are. We can review your on-line presence and recommend ways to better showcase what you do. This may involve updating text and photography, or the introduction of a new promotional video. Key to the process is articulating clearly and simply what it is that you do and why prospective customers should choose to do business with you. We're on a mission to stop companies from underselling what they do!!
2. You are too busy to spend time marketing your business - This happens frequently, as owners and managers are extremely busy with the day to day operation of their business or charity. Nagging away at them though is the feeling that they should be better at marketing to attract new customers. This is where we can help, providing cost effective marketing support, as and when is required. Many companies consider us as their marketing department, with the benefit of using us when they need support and without the burden of having additional staff overheads.
3. Sales are going down - We can complete a strategic review and ensure that you are reaching the right audiences, with a simple system for attracting and facilitating sales. We have worked with businesses of all shapes and sizes to achieve increased sales, including small shops, large businesses and e-commerce websites.
4. A lack of strategy and direction - We approach these challenges with enthusiasm and fresh thinking, identifying ways to grow through a manageable strategic plan. We have helped many businesses to win funding and to establish new markets and opportunities. We can also help to facilitate new partnerships and collaborations.
5. Lack of recognition for successes - We love to discover good news stories for our clients and to promote them to ensure that get the credit for their successes and achievements. We have won extensive press and media coverage for our clients and have written successful award entries for a number of them. We love to see our clients get the recognition for their successes.
So Can We Help Your Business or Charity?
If so please fill in the form below, or call Paul Saunders on 01360 661029 to find out more.